Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed in on a Saturday!!

This wasn’t the best week at all! First with work, I got out early on Monday was late to work on Wednesday because of the delay, and I got out early yesterday also. With all the snow I was called off today! I really hate snow when it messes with my work schedule. Another reason why I hate snow is because you have to dig out your cars, drive way, sidewalk and a place for your dog to go to the bathroom! I liked snow when I was in high school! That’s when it was awesome to have delays and no school. Being snowed in is great because you get a lot of work done, like house work and homework. For me it would be nice to do my homework, but I can’t because every time I get online me brother yells at me for messing up his Xbox game. Then my parents tell me to get off and get on later, but I don’t want to get on later I want to do my homework now while my mind is set on doing my homework. I really need to get my homework done today because tomorrow is super bowl and we have a party. Who wants to do homework when you have a house full of people? Not me! Plus I’ll be watching the game because my Colts are in the super bowl. LET’S GO COLTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment